Or a BROAD traveling!!!

This year I am going to blog a year in the life of a road warrior. Follow me as I make my way around the roads and skies.


Saturday, March 31, 2012

No time to smell the roses

Sometimes a trip is just a trip.  Fast. Direct. In. And out. As was my recent trip to Pennsylvania and New Jersey.  I saw a lot of great things.....but no place and no time to stop and take any pictures.

Tuesday I did alot of driving through the countryside of PA into NJ.  I had a stop in Lancaster.  Luckily the customer was off the beaten path so I did get to see some of the beautiful hills and dales of the county.  If you've never......you should.  Yes see Gettysburg, but drive the back roads.  Take it all in.

As for me, it was the Pennsylvania Turnpike.  Now you're driving 80 mph through the beautiful countryside....racing towards the next destination.  Edison NJ.  My room had a view of the Garden State Parkway and into the Atlantic Ocean.

The next 24 hours are a blur.  Meetings.  Airport stops to pick up and drop off the boss...and back on the Turnpikes to Harrisburg to fly home.  One nice spot in this whirlwind of a trip was having supper with my cousin Ana. 

This tips mileage including the flight equaled driving straight from NYC to Greeley CO.

BTW....they've done some great decorating at the O'Hare Airport, terminal F.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment