Or a BROAD traveling!!!

This year I am going to blog a year in the life of a road warrior. Follow me as I make my way around the roads and skies.


Saturday, April 28, 2012

Working the plan

So a couple of weeks back I'm looking at a couple of opportunities.  I had an invite to spend time with some high school friends in supporting another for opening a new shop in our home town. This was a Friday night.

The following Monday I had to be in Chicago to pick up some friends returning from Kurdistan.  Hmm.  Put the plan together.  There are always customers in Chicago. 

Leave Sheboygan, Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Burlington...  and down to the McHenry, Lake Crystal area of IL.  You think of it as 'Chicago' but it's still in the country, so to speak. McHenry county is a real pretty area.

Friday afternoon I made it to my friends house in Coloma MI.  We had a fun evening with gals we've known for over 35 years. 


Ladies of 1975

But while I am 'back home' I had to stop and see my Aunt Kay.
So nice to spend time and visit before hitting the road for my return to the Chicago area.

Monday had two long meetings setting up new programs. time will tell how that works out. Monday night I picked up my friends and drove home to Sheboygan.  Sometimes things work out and I can work and play. Still a ton of driving but makes it more fun when you can work a play weekend into it too.

This trip's driving would be similar as driving from New York city to Springfield IL.  NEXT week is another long one.  Check back in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment