Or a BROAD traveling!!!

This year I am going to blog a year in the life of a road warrior. Follow me as I make my way around the roads and skies.


Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy trails end at home

I know.  It's taken me a couple of days to get back here and close out this last trip.  This many miles tends to kick the snot out of me and this time I ended up pulling some muscles in my hip. 


For comparison, I drove 1300 miles.  This would be like driving straight through from NYC to Lincoln Nebraska. For my last day, I stayed by Kankakee and drove through Chicago, to Sheboygan.


One of the fun things to do on the Toll Roads are the Oasis.  It's so cool to sit there and watch the traffic come and go.  There is always a coffee shop, and a couple of places to eat.  Check one out next time you're driving the Toll Roads of America.

So now I'm home for a few days.  Check back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment