Or a BROAD traveling!!!

This year I am going to blog a year in the life of a road warrior. Follow me as I make my way around the roads and skies.


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dead heading

Dead heading is when you make no stops - you just drive from one place to the next.  THAT was today. 

I've driven in the 'boring states'.  Some say Nebraska, South Dakota or North Dakota.  My vote goes for Indiana, Hwy 65.  I drove just shy of 300 miles today from Louisville KY to Kankakee IL.  Nothing interesting to look at.  No birds....no odd sights.  I found myself watching the mileage, which is like watching paint dry.


At least sunset provided some interesting colors.




There is so much open prairie and space between homes and towns.

Of course part of good sunset pictures is timing. 

Tomorrow is another dead head day, but it's only about 200 miles.  By the time I hit Chicago, morning rush should be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment