Or a BROAD traveling!!!

This year I am going to blog a year in the life of a road warrior. Follow me as I make my way around the roads and skies.


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bennies

Part of the road warrior experience is the opportunity to see friends and family along the way. This trip I have been able to visit my Mom in Ohio.  I've had some nice down time.  Went for a drive Friday evening at sunset.
This was Fort Laramie Ohio at sunset. It was such a nice cool evening and a lovely drive.

Saturday I was able to meet with one of my brothers for lunch in Piqua Ohio.  Great spending time with him and listening to his plans.

My youngest brother was in and out so we were able to visit some.  He's been a great help in working with Mom and her PT after knee surgery.

On Sunday afternoon Mom treated me to supper at Outback Steakhouse.  Tomorrow, it's back on the road.....Destination; Louisville KY. Then heading back to Wisconsin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment